- Is there a registration fee?
The competition is 100% free.
- When is the registration deadline?
You can apply before 20th April 2013 and submit your work on or before 15th Jul 2013.
- What and who are the workshop for?
We have six workshops for students, parents and teachers. We will talk about the basic ideas and requirements behind game development in the workshops. Please refer to the details here.
- Do I need to attend the workshop?
It’s not a must but we highly recommend all participants to attend at least one of the workshops.
- Which development platform should I use?
You can use any development platform that you like, as long as your submission is in either iOS, Android or Windows App format.
- Does that mean I have to create a game similar to those in the download section?
No. Those are purely for references. You can create whatever you like.
- What do I need to submit?
You need to submit: Your game (including game source file), a design Document describing your game, a video (optional for the primary school group) and some screenshots. Please compress them into one file (e.g. zip) and submit them together.
- How do I submit my game?
Simply login using your account and upload everything in a compressed file at the “Submit” page.
- How many times can I submit my work?
You can submit as many times as you want by 15th Jul 2013. But please note that we will only keep your latest submission.
- What are the steps in producing a game?
You can start from the creation process, and design a game that you like in the following steps:
- draft a game story;
- decide on the development platform and install the required software;
- design the game characters, scenes, missions and interfaces;
- produce the game;
- test the game and
- submit your work!
Can’t find what you want to know here? Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org